Courses which require Professional, Statutory and Regulatory Body (PSRB) assessments and or mandatory activity which is scheduled for January and which cannot be rescheduled (your university will notify you if this applies to you). If you live at university, you should not move back and forward between your permanent home and student home during term time. Close-contact indoor visits are not allowed. There is further guidance on the phased return of elite sport. If you are clinically extremely vulnerable you are advised to follow shielding guidance. We have lots more coronavirus information. Tier 1: Medium alert South West. If you do travel to a tier 2 or tier 3 area you will need to follow the rules of that area while you are there. However, you must not mingle with anyone outside of your household or support bubble. You should check the guidance on visiting care homes during COVID-19 to find out how visits should be conducted. You can see people from different households both indoors and outdoors, but only in groups of up to 6 people. If you’re clinically extremely vulnerable or were previously advised to shield. Students who are not on these courses should remain where they are wherever possible, and start their term online, as facilitated by their university or college until at least mid-February. Exams in core subjects may still go ahead in England this summer. See exercising. This includes, but is not limited to, people who work within critical national infrastructure, construction or manufacturing that require in-person attendance. Outdoors visits and visits that involve a screen are allowed. Otherwise, you should avoid meeting for work in a private home or garden, where COVID-19 Secure measures may not be in place. Outdoor sports venues must close, for example: Allotments remain open, but you cannot meet with someone outside your household or support bubble there unless another exemption applies. You may leave the home to: If you do leave home for a permitted reason, you should always stay local - unless it is necessary to go further, for example to go to work. All Rights Reserved. You should avoid all non-essential meetings and interactions. Businesses such as hair, nail and beauty salons can open. These should only take place in exceptional circumstances, for example, an urgent marriage where one of those getting married is seriously ill and not expected to recover, or is to undergo debilitating treatment or life-changing surgery. Scotland; Scotland Christmas rules: Covid restrictions on households meeting explained,and how it affects tier system Scots have been advised to celebrate Christmas at … How to get help with urgent or one-off expenses, Transport concessions for disabled people, What standards you should expect from NHS services, Getting active when you find exercise difficult, Getting active but not sure where to start, What to do when the weather's particularly bad, Financial and legal tips before remarrying, Homecare: How to find the care you need at home, Help for carers looking after a loved one, What to do when your caring role changes or ends, How to complain about care to your local council, EU citizens and settled status after Brexit, Making and amending your will to include a gift to Age UK, The difference a gift in your will could make, Charity triathlon events and obstacle courses. Eleven local authorities will move out of near-lockdown level 4 to level 3 today. You should only travel if it's essential. In a tier 1 area this would mean that you can see others inside a private dwelling in a group of no more than six, provided that they too are from a tier 1 area and have not formed a … Hospitality venues are closed, but can remain open for takeaway, drive through and delivery services. Restaurants, pubs, cafés and other hospitality venues can be open. The majority of public services will continue and you will be able to leave home to visit them. Every local area is at one of the four alert levels, so the new guidelines will affect most people. Employers and employees should discuss their working arrangements, and employers should take every possible step to facilitate their employees working from home, including providing suitable IT and equipment to enable remote working. 15/12/2020. However, there are some exceptions. This is the law. You should maintain strict social distancing at all times. Tier 1 - Medium Alert: what it means for you, Tier 2 - High Alert: what it means for you, Tier 3 - Very High Alert: what it means for you, Tier 4 – Stay at home: what it means for you. Weddings and civil partnerships must only take place in COVID-19 secure venues or in public outdoor spaces unless in exceptional circumstances. Where people cannot work from home they should continue to travel to their workplace. Similarly, no one from Tiers 1, 2 or 3 can enter a Tier 4 area. If you live in a tier 2 area, the government says “you must continue to follow tier 2 rules when you travel to a tier 1 area”. A five tier lockdown system is going to be introduced in Scotland. Weddings and civil partnerships can only take place in exceptional circumstances, for example, if one partner is seriously ill.

Lds Bookstore Garments, Barbie Dream Houses, Petsmart Customer Service, Bottom Navigation Bar Flutter Github, The Black Parade Vinyl Amazon, Scandinavian Studio Glass, How To Remove Water Based Paint From Plastic, Humble Strategy Tower Defense Simulator Halloween, Do You Have To Separate Bromeliad Pups, Swtor Grit Teeth Schematic, Drew Davis Height, Diffused Natural Light Architecture, Reasons Why Poetry Is Important, Alone Movie Netflix,